At CCDOK we work hard to be good stewards of every resource given to us. While each gift is used to meet a different need, these examples illustrate what we can do with the gifts we are given.
A gift of $25 can provide:
• A half hour of crisis intervention services to a homeless youth
• A box of diapers to a young mother
A gift of $100 can provide:
• A class to 10 pregnant teens, preparing them for childbirth
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Ark Shelter for two days
An annual gift of $1,000 ($83 per month) can provide:
• Drop-In/Prevention services at one location for a year, allowing staff to meet homeless youth in their community.
Like many organizations, CCDOK considers Mission the top priority. Money, while required to deliver the Mission, is often a taboo subject. We have been blessed with strong support from our community and we are grateful for that support.
During the past 18 years, our revenues have remained flat while the cost of delivering our Mission have risen. Government grants, local support, and Diocesan contributions have not kept up with these rising costs.
Please consider making a donation to CCDOK. No gift is too small.
“Truly I tell you, the poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. They all gave out of their wealth, but she...put in everything she had to live on.”