It's BACK and even better than last year! Mark your calendars and plan to join us on August 17th at 8 PM on the grounds of Hackett Catholic Prep! 100% of the proceeds from the event will go to support The Ark Services for Youth, providing essential services to homeless youth and families in crisis across southwest Michigan. This family-friendly event isn't just for runners -- we invite everyone to come walk, jog, sprint, or crawl the 5K course to support The Ark!
This year's sponsors are:
Diocese of Kalamazoo
Gull Lake Printing and Custom Apparel
Hackett Catholic Prep
Kalamazoo Pediatric Dentistry
Kuchenbuch & Associates
Milwood Animal Clinic
Nienhuis Financial Group LLC
Zemlick Office Supplies
* New-and-improved course (part trail) filled with lights and excitement
* Delicious "camp-themed" snacks after you run -- think hot dogs, smores, and more!
* Great music, great costumes, and a great atmosphere for families!
* Special team and family rates make it affordable for all
* Learn more about Catholic Charities, The Ark, and what we do
* And, of course, there is a darn cool T-shirt included in your registration fees!
Registration is NOW OPEN. Packet pick-up will be August 16th from 5-7 at Hackett Catholic Prep's lower parking lot (just to the west of the school) or the day of the event from 6-7:30 PM. We are also looking for event sponsors -- if you are interested, give us a call at 269-381-9800.
Get ready for the fourth annual Ark In The Dark Firefly 5K -- we can't wait to see you there!